Performance Anxiety is the primary sexual struggle of far too many men. What does performance anxiety even mean? What causes performance anxiety? How can guys overcome performance anxiety? What can partners do to help?
In this episode we speak with Vanessa Marin, leading sex therapist and creator of an amazing online course, The Modern Man’s Guide To Conquering Performance Pressure
- What is performance anxiety?
- What causes performance anxiety?
- Why is performance anxiety getting more common?
- How can partners help or hurt the situation?
- What role does porn have in creating performance anxiety?
- How does performance anxiety relate to erectile dysfunction?
- Is Viagra a cure for performance anxiety?
- What role does sexual trauma play in men’s performance anxiety?
Next week, we’ll keep unpacking the cultural roots of performance anxiety and how we can shift our experience of sexuality from a performance to an experience. This shift is crucial in creating the conditions for fun, playful, joyous and highly orgasmic sex for both partners.
Be sure to check out Vanessa Marin’s awesome course: The Modern Man’s Guide To Conquering Performance Pressure
Join our Patreon to get bonus episodes, be part of the Pleasure Mechanics community and have a direct line to our inbox: https://www.patreon.com/pleasuremechanics
Note: We 100% recommend Vanessa’s course, and when you enroll Pleasure Mechanics earns a small referral payment to support the podcast and keep us going. Thanks!
Get Five Star Pleasure
Subscribe for one short email per week, with 5 pleasurable links to explore.