Women can suffer from performance anxiety too! Here’s how to overcome female performance anxiety!
In this episode about female performance anxiety, we cover:
- how female performance anxiety is different from male performance anxiety
- how to slow things down so you can enjoy sex more
- different types of performance anxiety and how they show up
- making vulnerability sexy rather than scary
- how mindful sex practices can help you overcome performance anxiety
Thank you for this amazing opportunity to engage, share, learn and talk. I just discovered your site recently and am loving the info you provide and the way in which you do.
So here’s my question:
I recently broke up with my boyfriend after 6 years. We had a great sexlife; he made me come often and well. After my grieving period came to an end I started masturbating and I come quickly and beautifully. Sometimes in 3-5 minutes.
I’ve had sex with two men since and have not come with either- I’m anxious, nervous- what am I doing wrong? I even touch myself but I never reach quite the same pleasure mark as I do when I’m on my own or indeed as I used to with my partner. Sigh.
I dedicate my first orgasm with a man to all of you sex angels.
Get Five Star Pleasure
Subscribe for one short email per week, with 5 pleasurable links to explore.