Harris O’Malley is a blogger and dating coach who provides geek dating advice at DoctorNerdLove.com
While he’s not a real doctor, Harris is tremendously successful at performing surgery on out of date myths that hold us all back, resuscitating much needed wisdom and healing the hearts of nerds worldwide. His latest book is called It’s Dangerous To Go Alone: A Relationship Survival Handbook
In this podcast episode, we cover:
- The origins of Dr. Nerdlove
- The myths that set men (and women!) up for dating failure
- The key to dating and sex success
- Dr. Nerdlove’s vision for healthy masculinity
- Pick Up Artistry reimagined
- Why monogamy has to be a daily choice
- Why we all need to “Expect More and Be More”
Get Five Star Pleasure
Subscribe for one short email per week, with 5 pleasurable links to explore.
Plus, you'll get an immediate download of our most popular sex advice!