Join us as author Sheri Winston reveals the secrets of female arousal that you MUST know if you want to be a great lover or enjoy your own sexuality to the fullest.
In this podcast we cover
- the truth about the g-spot: does it really exist?
- the problem with premature penetration
- what to do about low libido
- why women really need 45 minutes of foreplay and what to do with that time
- why women need to prioritize their pleasure
Sheri’s first book, Women’s Anatomy of Arousal: Secret Maps to Buried Pleasure, won the 2010 Book of the Year award from the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists and has become the go-to guide for understanding female anatomy and arousal
Sheri’s new book is Succulent SexCraft: Your Hands-On Guide to Erotic Play and Practice, It is a interactive handbook, highlighting practices you can use to improve your sex life.
Visit Sheri online at www.IntimateArtsCenter.com