What does it mean to be a sex positive parent? How can you be a better role model for the kids and youth in your community?
As adults, we are the highest influencers for the next generation. It is up to us to show kids what it means to be sex-positive – and that is the work of a lifetime! Thankfully, Melissa Carnagey has created a fabulous website and podcast to help guide the conversation about what it means to be a sex-positive parent, how to talk to kids about sex and all the intricacies of being a sex positive role model.
In this inspiring conversation, we cover:
- why “the birds and bees talk” doesn’t work and what we need to do instead
- how to talk to kids at different ages and stages of development
- what to do when your kids ask a question you are not prepared to answer
- how we can learn from the youth and let them lead the way
- why it is essential to build a sex positive community to support the kids in your life
Check out Melissa’s brilliant resource here: SexPositiveFamilies.com
Get Five Star Pleasure
Subscribe for one short email per week, with 5 pleasurable links to explore.