- For all bodies, it is an area with a vast potential for pleasure, arousal and orgasm.
- It is designed for erotic pleasure and is one of the most sensitive zones of the entire body.
- Stimulation of the area is sometimes feared and sometimes desired.
- It is often one of the last frontiers to embrace for a fully orgasmic life.
This area of the body has SO much orgasmic possibility, yet many people ignore it.
It is time to get to know the erotic potential of your anal region. Here’s a bit more about this part of the human sexual system.
Maybe you’ve already had phenomenal erotic experiences with this area and are ready to ignite even more pleasure.
Maybe you’ve never explored it at all, and are a bit curious how it could fit into the sex you already enjoy.
Or maybe you’ve had a bad experience in the past, were hurt or injured in this area, and have written it off.
Or maybe you’ve considered it far too taboo, because of what you think it will “mean” about you.
Perhaps you worry as a straight man it might make you be seen as gay or as a woman it might take you over an invisible line into slutty “bad girl” territory.
Or you are worried that it is just a bit gross. These are all common concerns.
No matter where you are now, we are here to tell you that exploring this area can be one of the biggest leaps forward in your sex life.
This is true for ALL of our human bodies! The anal area is part of both the human sexual system on all bodies, with tons of nerve endings that are wired into your arousal and orgasmic response.
Isn’t it worth examining your concerns and then exploring it a few times, to see what kind of pleasure may be there for you?
You don’t have to go “all the way” to full penetration to enjoy this area. In fact, most of the pleasure-giving nerve endings are found externally!
Skilled touch of the external an*l area can add huge amounts of arousal to the sex you are already having. Combine it with oral sex, a handjob or clitoral stimulation and notice just how much more sensation is unlocked!
- Talk to your partner about adding anal stimulation before you try it – no surprises!
- Agree that you will try external only to start, so the receiving partner can relax and enjoy the sensations without wondering what is coming next
- Make a shower part of the foreplay and get the area squeaky clean
- Use a bit of lube and explore just the external area
- If you enjoy your external explorations, master this skill with our courses for men and for women. We’ll show you how to make it all feel 100% pleasurable and 100% pain free every time!
When you are ready to master these skills, check out our courses for stroke by stroke guidance:
If you are curious but still have a lot of questions about this, check out some of our podcasts on the subject!