In this episode we are in conversation with Shango Los, host of the Shaping Fire podcast, about the connections between cannabis, pleasure and erotic intimacy.
Thanks to Beducated for sponsoring this episode. To explore their full library of erotic education, visit http://beducate.me/pleasure or use the code PLEASURE for 65% off the yearly pass.
We explore the relationship between cannabis and pleasure, and how we humans can deepen our connection with the plant itself, and with one another by partaking in the plant together.
Cannabis is a generous plant that brings humans pleasure, relief, joy and connection in so many forms – as well as offering highly useful fibers, a nourishing food source and so many other benevolent offerings. For tens of thousands of years humans have been in relationship with this plant in ways that span the sacramental, medicinal and recreational arenas of human culture.
No matter your current relationship with cannabis, this episode will offer information, insight and inspiration on how we can deepen our pleasurable connection to this powerful plant.
Continue The Conversation: Resources on Cannabis
- So much of the information available online about medical cannabis use is misleading or downright inaccurate. If you want to start off on the right foot, Shango suggests the “Medical Conditions” section of the ProjectCBD.org website. There you will find well written articles with links to all of the original scientific papers on each topic. The best resource for beginners anywhere.
- More on the Endocannabinoid system
- Endocannabinoid Mechanics : Shaping Fire episode with guest Miyabe Shields PhD
- Curious about mushrooms? Learn about Psilocybin Mushrooms and Brain Chemistry on Shaping Fire with guest Miyabe Shields Phd
- Transitioning from Opioids to Cannabis for Pain Relief: Shaping Fire episode with guest Adie Rae PhD
Continue The Conversation: Speaking Of Sex Episodes
- More from Chris & Shango on Turning Towards Pleasure While Living With Pain & Illness
- Feeling Myself – Discovering Erotic Interoception
- Psychogenic Arousal
- Finding New Pleasure Pathways
Thanks to our episode sponsors for being part of our global team of Pleasure Partners:
- Visit LikeAKitten.com to curate your own box of new pleasure tools! Use the code PLEASURE for 20% off and Free Shipping!
- Explore http://beducate.me/pleasure for a library of world class erotic education – including Pleasure Mechanics resources! Use the code PLEASURE for 65% off an annual pass!