Jenny Block is a sex writer and educator. Her latest book is The Ultimate Guide To Solo Sex, and she has also written books about female orgasm and open marriage. In this podcast episode, she joins us to talk about her new book and the importance of female masturbation for a happy, healthy sex life. Jenny Block opens up with some personal and hilarious stories about her own solo sex adventures – and what happens when you get a thousand women on a cruise ship to have orgasms every day!
- Why it is important to actively celebrate and think about female masturbation
- Why we can’t truly be at peace in our bodies without masturbation.
- How female masturbation can make women better wives, mothers, friends and global citizens
- Masturbation requires women to take time and focus solely on their own pleasure – is there something political about this act?
- Why some women can only reach orgasm in one specific position – and the good things that happen when you break these patterns and diversify the positions and methods used during masturbation.
- Sexy ways to integrate masturbation into relationships: sexting phone sex, skype sex and more!
Find out more about Jenny Block and her new book, The Ultimate Guide To Solo Sex here!
Ready For More Pleasure?
Sign up and we'll send our best free resources & tools,
curated with love just for you, straight to your inbox.