Here at PleasureMechanics, we are dedicated to the erotic liberation of all humans. Liberation means freedom from systems of domination and harm. You can read more about our guiding values here.
As we create a world with more safety and pleasure for us all, we believe we all must generate as much care, justice and support as possible for those most in need.
We make monthly, annual and one-time donations to a wide range of community organizations.
We encourage you to give in accordance to your ability, and to identify organizations whose missions resonate with your values.
If you wish to join us in our giving, here are just some of the organizations we support with financial donations. If you make a donation to any of these incredible organizations, please drop a line and let us know so we can share a virtual high-five and send you a gift in the mail if you wish!
- Third Wave Fund Third Wave Fund is the only activist fund led by and for women of color, intersex, queer, and trans folks under 35 years old in the US.
- SisterSong SisterSong’s mission is to strengthen and amplify the collective voices of indigenous women and women of color to achieve reproductive justice by eradicating reproductive oppression and securing human rights.
- Kite’s Nest : Kite’s Nest builds the collective capacity of young people to bring about healing, personal transformation, social connection, and systemic change.
- Newburgh LGBTQ+ Center Our local Queer refuge – find the one closest to home and give generously.
- Scarleteen Inclusive sex education for all!
- The Effing Foundation An umbrella fund to reduce sexual shame and normalize conversations around human sexuality by fostering sex-positive art and education.
- Mobile Homecoming Our community of spiritual practice centering Black Feminist lineage and embodied principles