Want to be a better kisser? You are not alone! A lot of folks write to us asking for advice on how to be a good kisser. Many people are still insecure about their kissing skills. So here are some Pleasure Mechanics tips for more satisfying smooches.
Kissing is a very important expression of affection and intimacy for many people, but how people like to be kissed ranges greatly. Some people love using mostly lips, others love deep tongue kissing. For most people, the kind of kissing desired is highly context dependent.
We challenge you to bring more attention to how you kiss your lover and how you like to be kissed!
Here are some tips for great kissing:
- Relax your lips. Focus on kissing with soft, supple lips.
- Focus on the sensations of your lover’s lips.
- Use your hands to touch your lover’s face, neck and shoulders as you kiss.
- Try a range of pressure, from feather light to more intense pressure with your lips.
- Take a break from kissing your lover’s lips and let your kisses trail down their neck, shoulders and beyond.
- Press your body into theirs, maximizing body contact during your kiss.
- Ask your lover “how do you like to be kissed? show me!” and stay still as they take the lead in the kiss. Notice the speed, pressure and depth with which they are kissing you! This may be a good way to kiss them next time!
Sometimes people think that you need to feel passion before you go for a kiss. What happens if you choose to bring more passion to your kisses and see how it makes you feel?
Bring more desire and urgency to your kiss and see if it evokes more heat. Don’t wait until you feel totally in the mood, choose to create it. Then let yourself get breathless. This is an example of taking advantage of Responsive Desire (we go into this essential concept in great depth in the Foreplay Mastery Course!)
In our Foreplay Mastery Course, we share our secrets to igniting the power of arousal. You’ll learn how to turn on your lover like never before. From the power of seduction and fantasy to the activation of erogenous zones head to toe, we give you the map to set out and explore the full potential of arousal. You’ll learn 10 kinds of touch to give your lover maximum full body pleasure. We even reveal how to share erotic massage to explore full body orgasms!
Ready for more fun, confident sex? Join us!
Wishing you lots of beautiful kisses, on your own terms.