Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Big thanks to Marie Jenicek from This Thing Called Movement Podcast for allowing us to share this beautiful interview.
In this interview between Charlotte Mia Rose and Marie Jenicek, discover:
- how Charlotte got into this work originally
- why Chris and Charlotte started Pleasure Mechanics
- why touch is an underestimated essential for our wellbeing
- how shame gets in the way of our sexual experiences and what we can do to dismantle it
- how to explore the relationship between your movement, sexuality and pleasure
- how ecstasy can be a renewable resource for each of us
- how we can train our body to experience more pleasure and wellbeing
This Thing Called Movement Podcast was featured in The New York Times Dance section article: ‘Slowing Down to Feel’: Moving Our Minds Around Our Bodies
Ready for more from PleasureMechanics.com? Join our free online course, The Erotic Essentials, and get started tonight.
Love the show? Become a member of The Pleasure Pod & unlock members-only resources, The Pleasure Practices library & more!