What Is Nuru Massage?
Nuru massage is a Japanese massage technique using a slippery gel made out of seaweed extract to create slippery body-to-body contact. During a nuru massage, both partners are usually naked and the entire body is used to glide, slide and stroke along the recipient’s body.
Can I Do Nuru Massage At Home?
Yes! Nuru massage can be a fun and sexy adventure for you to try at home. We recommend using coconut or almond oil instead of nuru massage gel. It is easier to get your hands on, cleaner and better for your most sensitive tissues. Some people report an allergic reaction to nuru massage gel. Coconut oil smells great, is excellent for your skin and gives a great smooth glide. Remember, oil is not compatible with latex, so don’t rely on condoms after using massage oil on the rest of your body!
Is Nuru Massage Messy?
Nuru massage can be very messy. When you get a nuru massage kit, it includes a big plastic sheet to roll around on! If you find it arousing to make your bedroom into an adult slip n’ slide, go for it. We recommend skipping the nuru massage kit and using oil and flannel sheets instead. Buy a set of cheap flannel sheets that you use just for massage so you don’t have to worry about staining your nice sheets. Use just enough oil to create a good slick glide between your bodies.
How Do I Do Nuru Massage?
Once you are oiled up, simply explore dragging and gliding your body across your lover’s skin. Here are some nuru massage tips:
- Use your arms to support your body weight as you glide to create lighter sensations.
- Release more body weight into your lover’s body to create deeper pressure.
- Emphasize your breasts and nipples as they drag up and down your lover’s skin.
- Add in little love bites as you glide (coconut oil is edible!)
- Explore gliding up and down both sides of your lover’s body.
- Tease your partner by gliding everywhere but the genitals, until you have built up lots of anticipation. Then start gliding across your lover’s most sensitive parts.
What Do I Need To Get Started With Nuru Massage?
- Listen to the podcast to get more tips and strategies (hit the play button at the top of the page)
- Coconut oil (available in most health & grocery stores, but by far the best price can be found at Thrive Market- get it here)
- Flannel sheets to protect your bed
How Do I Make Nuru Massage Sexy?
- Use Nuru massage as a long, extended tease. Slowly build up your lover’s desire.
- Start with full body couple’s massage to relax out stress and ease into a more seductive nuru massage experience.
- Once you have stimulated your lover with full body-to-body contact, transition into an erotic massage. Use your hands to create stunning full body orgasms. Find out how in the Foreplay Mastery Course.
Ready For More Pleasure?
Join us for about one email a week -
our best resources, curated links & exclusive gifts.