Pleasure Mechanics resources are used by therapists, clinicians, professors and many other teaching professionals.
Here, you will find resources gathered for you to easily share with those you serve. Any questions? Can we be of service to your mission? Be in touch!
You can always reach us at: info @ pleasuremechanics.com
Want free stickers to share with your clients or community? Just email us and let us know where to send them!
Pleasure Mechanics Resources
The Survivor’s Toolkit :: Free online toolkit for survivors of sexual trauma. Provides education and resources from a wide variety of modalities.
Speaking of Sex Podcast :: Over 400 soulful & candid conversations
Online Courses :: Non-Pornographic Multimedia Erotic Education
Want to take a look at any of our courses to see if they are a great fit for your clients? Email us at chris @ pleasuremechanics.com and we’ll set you up!
Speaking of Sex Podcast Interviews: Candid conversations with Esther Perel, Emily Nagoski, Lori Brotto and more!
Pleasure Mechanics Podcast Episodes To Share:
- Savoring: A Foundational Pleasure Practice
- Feeling Myself – Discovering Erotic Interoception
- Your Body Is Good Enough
- Before Pleasure Comes Safety
- Thrill Vs. Delight
- Recalibrate Towards Pleasure
- Are There Different Types of Orgasms? G-Spot, A-Spot, P-Spot Orgasms?
- Reclaiming Soft Penis Pleasures
- A New Approach To Anal Play
- Desire: The Pleasure Of Wanting
Worksheets & Printables
Click on the worksheet title to open a pdf to view online, download or print! Please share freely.