Join us in conversation with the ever wise somatic psychotherapist Dr. Holly Richmond, author of Reclaiming Pleasure: A Sex-Positive Guide for Moving Past Sexual Trauma and Living a Passionate Life.
We all can practice reclaiming pleasure, in big and small ways, throughout our daily lives. In this interview, Dr. Holly Richmond guides us in understanding the ongoing process of reclaiming (or discovering for the first time!) our own authentic eroticism, agency and embodied joy.
Thanks to our episode sponsors for being part of our global team of Pleasure Partners:
- Explore an audio library of immersive erotic soundscapes, explicit stories and more at DipseaStories.com. Use code PLEASURE for 30 day free trial
- Visit LikeAKitten.com to curate your own box of new pleasure tools! Use the code PLEASURE for 15% off and Free Shipping!
- For all of our sponsor links and discount codes on pleasure toys and tools, click here!
Explore More With Dr. Holly Richmond:
Continue The Conversation With These Speaking of Sex Podcast Episodes:
- Before Pleasure Comes Safety
- Slow Down For Better Sex
- Managing Trauma Triggers : Interview with Jamila Dawson and August McLaughlin
- Glimmers & Sparks: Coming Home To Pleasure
* please note some links on this page are affiliate links, and if you choose to make a purchase we will receive a small percentage as thanks for the referral. We only link to resources we know, trust and love!