How do you have sex after having a baby? How long should you wait to have sex after baby arrives? Will your sex life ever be the same after having a baby? We hear these questions about sex after pregnancy all the time – so here’s the first part in a longer conversation about the reality of sex after baby!
Sex isn’t easy for new parents. The physical changes of pregnancy and childbirth, the lack of sleep and increase in stress, the shifting dynamics of your growing family can all add up to an erotic disaster – OR you can take steps to maintain your erotic connection and get through the baby years as a team so you are ready to reconnect when your libidos come back!
In this free podcast episode about sex after having a baby, we share both our personal story and our professional advice about sex after pregnancy.
- the hormonal impact of pregnancy that impact the libido
- the effects of breastfeeding on your sex drive after baby
- why some parents feel “all touched out” when caring for a baby and how this impacts your sex life
- how long to wait after pregnancy to have sex
- how to stay connected as a couple during the baby years
- why is it is crucial that you do NOT have sex out of obligation – and alternatives to intercourse
Want to get your sex life back after having a baby? Here’s our best advice on maintaining and reclaiming your sex life after the baby arrives!
This is a HUGE topic and there is no way one podcast episode can do it justice. But we wanted to get the conversation started.
Do you have questions or stories about sex after baby arrives? Do you want to hear more about sex after pregnancy? Get in touch and let us know what is on your mind!
Ready For More Pleasure?
Sign up and we'll send our best free resources & tools,
curated with love just for you, straight to your inbox.