Curious about swinging? Interested in exploring ethical non-monogamy or polyamory? Fascinated by alternative sexual lifestyles? This is a not to be missed episode where we dive deep into the topics of swinging and non-monogamy with our special guest, Cooper Beckett.
Cooper is the founder of LifeontheSwingset.com & host of its swinging & polyamory podcast. He speaks and teaches classes on pegging, swinging, polyamory, play parties, and non-monogamy. He has written two books. My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory & a new novel about swinging, A Life Less Monogamous. Use the code “pleasure” to get 10% off the new book!
You can get his book My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory as a FREE audiobook on Audible.com with your free trial membership. Click here for your FREE audio book!
In this podcast episode (hit the play button at the top of this page to listen!) we cover:
- the difference between swinging, ethical non-monogamy and polyamory
- the first steps towards exploring swinging (without taking off your clothing!)
- conversations to have with your partner if you are interested in ethical non-monogamy
- how to find your local swinging community
- safety while swinging
- the difference between “full swap” and “soft swap”
- Cooper’s new novel “A Life Less Monogamous“
Ready For More Pleasure?
Sign up and we'll send our best free resources & tools,
curated with love just for you, straight to your inbox.