Before we share our sex tips for more orgasmic intercourse, remember that penis-vagina intercourse (PVI) is just one act amongst many that count as “sex.”
Far too much emphasis is put on intercourse as a measure of a great sex life. We encourage you to explore using your hands and mouth to arouse one another as a central part of your sex life. The truth is, these are the most reliable ways to generate female orgasm!
For complete guidance on mastering these essential sex acts, check out our Foreplay Mastery Course.
We know Penis-Vagina-Intercourse is a big part of sex for lots of people, so let’s look at how to make it more pleasurable for both partners.
Tune into the podcast for a complete discussion of these sex tips. Just hit the “play” button on the top of this page!
Sex Tip #1: Make sure female body is ready for penetration
- Start with lots of full body touch
- We recommend female orgasm or high arousal before penetration (hear more about that here)
- Before penetration with a penis, be sure to use your fingers to warm her up! (Master fingering techniques by enrolling in the Foreplay Mastery Course)
Sex Tip #2: Emphasize Clitoral Stimulation
- 80% of women DO NOT orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Most women need direct clitoral stimulation to experience orgasm.
- Emphasize clitoral stimulation before AND during intercourse
- It is often easiest for her to keep touching own clitoris once intercourse has started
Sex Tip #3: Master Graceful Penetration
- The first moment of penetration can be exquisite and sets the tone for the entire session
- Make sure not to penetrate before she is ready
- Try holding still and letting her slide onto the penis at her own pace
- Try holding still outside the entrance and then enter one inch at a time
- Once in awhile, plunging in will feel good but make sure it is the right moment and she is really aroused before you do!
Sex Tip #4: Use Lube
- Remember, wetness is not a good indicator of arousal
- Women can be aroused but not wet, or wet but not aroused
- Whenever it is needed, use good quality, all natural lube. We recommend the lube from Good Clean Love – use the code “pleasure” at checkout for 33% off your order!
Sex Tip #5: Master Your Movement
- Remember that jackhammer thrusting is not the only way
- Explore depths, rhythms, speed
- Ask her what she wants and pay attention to what she is responding to
Sex Tip #6: Explore (Sensible) Sex Positions
- Too much emphasis on positions but most are not practical if you want to relax into pleasure
- What makes a great sex position depends on how your two bodies fit together, so you have to experiment
- Use pillows under hips, standing on side of bed, use furniture creatively
- Focus on comfort and the ability to thrust and move easily
- Take turns being the more active one, let him rest and her do the work once in awhile
Sex Tip #7: How To Last Longer In Bed
- Focus on making overall sex last longer with foreplay and attention to her pleasure
- To make intercourse last longer, gain control over your ejaculation. Our complete program to last longer in bed is part of our Foreplay Mastery Course
Sex Tip #8: Explore The Extras
- Hold still inside, explore her squeezing and releasing pelvic muscles
- Make and hold eye contact
- Use full body touch during intercourse to maximize skin to skin contact
- Adjust your erotic attitude, from sexual scarcity to sexual abundance.
- Embrace the spiritual side of sex