What do your sexual fantasies reveal about who you are and what you want? Justin Lehmiller, Ph.D. joins us to discuss his new book Tell Me What You Want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life
In this conversation about the role and meaning of sexual fantasies, we cover:
- the 7 themes of the most common sexual fantasies
- what sexual fantasies mean about our personalities
- the psychological function of sexual fantasy
- how to work with shame and judgment about your own sexual fantasies
- how to talk to your partner about your fantasies
For bonus resources, interactive worksheets about exploring your fantasies and a bonus episode about the difference between fantasy and desire, join our Patreon for as little as $1 a month! Join here: www.patreon.com/pleasuremechanics
Check out Justin Lehmiller’s insightful blog Sex and Pyschology
Ready For More Pleasure?
Sign up and we'll send our best free resources & tools,
curated with love just for you, straight to your inbox.