Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The Masturbatory Assist is a game changing strategy that unlocks way more pleasure, intimacy and shared joy in relationships. In this free podcast episode we explore how you can use the Masturbatory Assist to create more closeness in long term relationships, long distance relationships, and relationships with “mismatched libidos” or when one partner is not available for partnered play.
When one partner is horny and the other is not, the Masturbatory Assist creates an option beyond rejection or sex out of obligation, by inviting the lower-interest or lower-energy partner to add some spark to the fire. From enthusiastic permission giving to full body massage, from dirty talk to romantic eye contact, there are countless ways to adopt the attitude of The Masturbatory Assist and discover what more is possible when one of you chooses to lend a helping hand.
Ready for more pleasure, joy and connection in your life? Enroll in our free online course and get started right away
More Speaking Of Sex Episodes To Continue The Conversation:
- Transforming Rejection Into Refusal
- Sex Out Of Obligation
- Why You Masturbate They Way You Do – A History Lesson
- Sexual Desire: Spontaneous Vs. Responsive
- Burnout: The Stress and Sex Connection – An Interview With Emily Nagoski
- Too Stressed Out For Sex? Here’s How To Complete The Stress Cycle
Thanks to our episode sponsors for being part of our global team of Pleasure Partners:
- At LikeAKitten.com you can curate your own box of new pleasure tools! Use the code PLEASURE for 20% off and Free Shipping!
- Calm your mind, explore your inner landscape and practice joy with the worlds #1 mental health app at Calm.com/Pleasure for 40% off a premium membership
The Masturbatory Assist is, to the best of our knowledge, a term coined by Dan Savage, long time columnist of SavageLove and host of the Savage LoveCast. We are grateful for his pioneering the field of sex advice journalism.