A Sexplanation is a new documentary, hitting the film festival circuit now, that offers a joyful exploration of what’s happening with sex education in North America, and the very personal impact of the past 40 years of abstinence only sex education in schools.
Going far beyond the classroom, Alex embarks on an epic journey into answering his own questions – and in doing so brings us a thrilling and powerful conversation about shame and guilt, fantasy and desire, connection, identity and belonging.
Click here to claim your free tickets to watch the full film and get the conversation going in your life.
For full film release information, clips and more, visit the film’s online home: A Sexplanation
- Enroll In Our Free Online Course
- 50+ Conversation Starters For Great Conversations About Sex
- Podcast Episode: How To Overcome Sexual Shame
- Podcast Episode: Fantasy Vs. Desire
- Podcast Episode: Sex Positive Parenting