Cock and Ball Play
When you hear “cock and ball play” what comes to mind? For most people, intense images of clamps, bondage and other extreme toys come to mind. While cock and ball play is sometimes called “cock and ball torture” this type of stimulation doesn’t have to be intense to be fun!
In this podcast, expert Hardy Haberman shares the basics of cock and ball play – including how to communicate and a few easy toys to get started with cock and ball stimulation.
The podcast covers:
- the importance of communication as you start exploring CBT
- why going slowly is always the wisest path when playing with these precious parts
- the “starter kit” for sensation toys so you don’t have to spend a fortune
- how one unexpected household item can get you started in cock and ball play
- simple bondage techniques that anyone can use to begin experimenting
This podcast features an excerpt from Hardy Haberman’s essay found in The Ultimate Guide to Kink: BDSM, Role Play and The Erotic Edge edited by T. Taormino.