Valentine’s Day can be an epic celebration of love, romance, eroticism and intimacy. Or it can be the pinnacle of disappointment and alienation. Much depends on how we look at it, what we choose to honor and how we choose to celebrate.
On this page you’ll find resources to celebrate the full range of love, romance, intimacy, eroticism and thrill that this holiday can hold. You’ll find interactive experiences, podcasts to tune into, conversation starters and deep dives into some our favorite online courses.
We love you. Thanks for being here with us, in our year round exploration of pleasure, joy and connection. Join our free online course, The Erotic Essentials, and become part of our global community of over 10,000 Pleasure Seekers!
For Couples Ready To Connect & Deepen Their Love
- Enroll: Intimate Relationships 101 : An online course with the ever wise therapist and author Dr. Alexandra Solomon (hear about our experience with this course here!)
- Explore: Learn your lover’s love language preferences and start offering up small gestures of affection and appreciation in the ways your lover can best receive them!
- Listen: How To Be More Romantic & more episodes on romance and long term relationships
For Everyone Ready To Feel More Pleasure & Joy
- Enroll: Mindful Sex : A Journey Of Sexual Self-Awareness
- Gift: Think about your Pleasure Constellations and what joy you want to pay more attention to in the coming year, then buy yourself a small gift to anchor that intention.
- Talk: Here are over 50 great questions to get the conversation started or to explore through journaling!
- Explore: Our Relaxed Body Scan is available for free to everyone – click through, hit “play” and tune in to your embodied truths.
For Lovers Ready To Explore Full Body Touch and Foreplay
- Enroll: Erotic Touch Mastery with The Pleasure Mechanics : Our two best-selling online courses, with skills for satisfying erotic touch for every inch of your lover’s body!
- Gift: Wrap up a massage candle or massage oil with a love note and a simple question: How would you like to be touched tonight, darling?
For When You Are Ready For The Thrills Of Kink
- Dive In: Your Next Erotic Adventure : Take your first steps into the thrills of kink, with our online course featuring 25 guided date nights
- Gift: Choose a new piece of gear, with lots of thought or conversation about what you want to experience and explore.
- Explore: In this powerful exercise, we invite you to use memories of your Peak Erotic Experiences to create a map of the elements you want to experience more of.
For Overcoming Common Roadblocks & Pitfalls
If you need comprehensive support around the very common struggles like frustration with orgasm, performance anxiety or mismatched libidos, the comprehensive courses from therapist Vanessa Marin are our go-to referral for effective tools for transformation.
- Finishing School: Learn How To Orgasm alone or With A Partner
- The Modern Man’s Guide To Overcoming Performance Anxiety
- The Passion Project For A Couples Guide To Balancing Mismatched Libidos
2500 Years Of VDAY: From Lupercalia to Galentine’s Day & Beyond!
More On The History Of Valentine’s Day, St. Valentine and The Festival of Lupercalia
- Rome & The Origins of the Roman Festival Lupercalia
- Why Does the Heart Shape Symbolize Love?
- The Dark Origins Of Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day: A History of Naked Romans, Paganism and Whips!
- The Rude, Cruel, and Insulting ‘Vinegar Valentines’ of the Victorian Era
- Nothing Says ‘I Hate You’ Like a ‘Vinegar Valentine’
- Some Top Tips for Valentine’s Day … from Medieval Lovers
- Valentine’s Day in the Victorian Era – 5-Minute History
Resources For Modern Interpretations and Reclamations of Valentine’s Day
How do YOU want to celebrate this mid-February festival time?
What aspects of love, pleasure or eroticism are you ready to devote yourself to right now?
Explore with us all year round by enrolling in our free online course, The Erotic Essentials!
* please note some links on this page are affiliate links, and if you choose to make a purchase we will receive a small percentage as thanks for the referral. We only link to resources we know, trust and love!