Many people want to know what new sex positions to try to spice up their sex life. The truth is, sex positions matter much less than most people believe!
The key is to be free enough with one another to experiment, move around and try out new positions to maximize your mutual pleasure.
Some factors to consider when trying out new sex positions:
- Clitoral Stimulation: 70% of women do not have orgasms during intercourse. To make intercourse more pleasurable for her, find positions where one or both of you can actively stimulate the clitoris with your hands during penetration
- Depth of Penetration: Try different positions and notice how deep you are able to penetrate. Sometimes you’ll want more penetration, other times you’ll want more shallow penetration to stimulate the g-spot.
- Pelvic Movement: Find positions where you are able to move your pelvis freely! Moving the pelvis in thrusting and undulating movements can greatly increase sexual pleasure. So try moving more during sex and see how it feels!
- Take Turns Being In Charge: Some positions allow one partner or the other to control the depth and speed of penetration. Move around to take turns being in charge!
- Use high quality sex furniture to open up new positions, support your body and make sex way more comfortable for you both!